Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Been a while

It's been a while since I wrote anything and for that I apologize. A couple months ago I tool a job for a company called Advaiya in Bellvue WA. The commute is a little painful but that stability is rather nice. We'd gotten to the point where I needed to either get other clients or get a real job. Health insurance was killing us and we were pretty tight on funds in general. In hindsight I should have taken care of health insurance and switching out to an HSA but never did.

So, I'm back in the office again. I'm not sure what the future of this blog is and I never posted much or developed any significant level of readership to the best of my knowledge (if you're reading this now don't think that statement means I don't care about you :) ). I might keep writing in it as starting a real job again makes me remember how much I dislike the 9 to 5 thing. The sort of rhythm you get into where you have to fill up 8 hours before you can go home is strange. Can't I get the same amount or even more done faster? If I do the same/more work faster/smarter should I be done and head home? These are things that I'm pondering.

If you have any ideas for the future of this blog please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment