Sunday, July 29, 2007

Crunch Time

Last Wednesday I had three projects come in. The projects are all somewhat intertwined and all share a common target completion date (Aug 6th) and due date (Aug 10th). On top of that I'm going to be taking a road trip down to San Francisco for a friend's wedding from the 4th through the 6th. The 4th and the 6th are both pretty much write-off days since we'll be driving most of the day. That means I'm trying to have all three projects pretty much wrapped up and finalized by the time I leave Friday morning.

I've made really good progress on the largest project and I don't anticipate having a problem completing at least two if not all three of them by the time I leave. That said I need to make sure I can stay motivated between now and then (unlike Friday when I got fairly little done; I blame the sunshine and the fact that it was Friday) and will be putting in some long hours.

Fun times, I knew it wouldn't be easy but its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment